Why choose Isobar Compression?
Isobar's compression socks and sleeves are custom fitted to provide the optimal level of compression. This enhances circulation and increases the oxygen intake of your muscles – boosting your performance. Improved circulation also helps to flush out lactic acid and other metabolic waste that builds up during intense activity.
Isobar compression is clinically proven to improve recovery after training and competing by increasing blood flow, reducing muscle fatigue and swelling. Meaning you recover faster and can train harder and longer next time.
Isobar has five distinct benefits for athletes
Recommendations from a leading sports scientist
We pride ourselves on the scientific integrity of our Isobar compression garments. Dr Jonathan Leeder (Lead Physiologist British Cycling and Lead Physiologist and Lab Director at English Institute of Sport) has weighed up the scientific evidence on compression garments for us.
Dr Leeder comments on the following seven topics:
- Recovery – What is it and why is it important?
- How can compression garments enhance recovery?
- What is the evidence that compression garments work for athletes?
- Compression versus other recovery techniques
- Specifics of the Isobar compression garment
- Recommendations for using compression garments
You can read his findings on how compression garments aid athletic recovery and so improve performance by clicking here ›