Engineered for you
Every custom fit Isobar garment is created from a laser scan of your limb, then seamlessly stitched from over 45,000 millimetre perfect data points. This means that you get a perfect fit, maximum effectiveness and optimal comfort.
The benefits of effective graduated compression
Effective compression garments squeeze blood from the surface veins back into the deep veins and help push blood back up to the heart, this helps to:
- Increase blood flow velocity and reduce swelling
- Increase volume of oxygenated blood to muscle tissue and enhances removal of lactic acid
- Reduce blood pooling as blood is pushed back to the heart
- Treat many venous conditions such as varicose veins
- Prevent and treat edema and lymphoedema
- Improve the recovery and performance of athletes
- Reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
The uses of Isobar compression garments
Compression garments are clinically proven to be effective for venous and other medical conditions.
Fast recovery after competition is essential, with the right pressure of compression relieving muscle soreness.
Isobar compression garments are trusted by elite athletes, pro sports teams, and recommended by the world's top vein clinics and surgeons
Custom fit to suit everyone
As Isobar garments are custom fit and made to order, most garment styles can be manufactured to suit your needs.